Part I - Why Jerusalem?
For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden; but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, a land for which the LORD your God cares; the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.
‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the LORD your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled.’
Deuteronomy 11:10 – 15
For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8 – 9
Next........ JERUSALEM THE FOCUS OF THE WORLD PART II – THE CONSISTENCY OF THE SCRIPTURE OF TRUTH.
WHAT'S NEXT IN PROPHECY 1 2 3 4i 4ii 5i 5ii 5iii.
**Please direct all questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The author will only response to those genuinely seeking answers to the truth.
1. Words in italic are personal notes to select people who are familiar with them.
2. I have purposely left out scriptural references (mostly) as anyone who wants to prove or disprove what is written here should read the Bible extensively (yes from cover to cover at least three of more times) without personal biases and preconceived notions.
3. The various chapters and articles publish here are by no means exhaustive of the doctrines, prophesies, subjects and answers to questions on the scriptures.
4. Scriptures quoted are from New King James version unless otherwise indicated.
5. Please bear in mind that this stuff here is for foundation understanding and not a complete and thorough discussion of every doctine.
6. The word or term 'man' is used throughout as a reference to all mankind (male and female) in the same way as the Bible used the term. Every instance of reference to the male human gender unlesss ohterwise specified or implied are of both human gender.
© Quah. All rights reserved 2009 - 2012.
All reference to GOD in this site refers to the CREATOR GOD whose original inspired Words are the basis of the Christian Bible.
All published information on this topic is targeted at the true disciples of the faith, the Elect, not the professed believers. Those of other religious faith who are easily offended are advised not read any of the blogs entries posted by this author.
All views and statements are with regard to my personal religious belief and conviction and directed at persons of same faith, religious belief and conviction.
Nonetheless any sincere seeker of the CREATOR of all things should be able to related to and understand the topic, if seeking said CREATOR in truth and humility.
All those who are not interest in, or seeking to know the truth should not read articles posted on this blog as it will most probably offend their sensitivity.
The author is neither responsible for nor does he approve or endorse any advertisement for subscriptions, products or services advertised in this blog space.
Last Updated: 2013 08 24
First Posted: 2011 12 10